* 4-5 years old. Pre-K For All is Free for all NYC residents
* 8:30 am - 2:50 pm Full day program (6 hours 20 minutes)
* Extended hours to 6 pm is available. Early Drop off is available when minimum students are met.
* Catered breakfast, hot lunch, and snack available based on NYS Healthy child nutrition meal pattern
* Comprehensive NY State Pre-K learning standards and guiding principles
* English language arts & literacy development, (reading, writing, speaking, and listening)
* Math, science, arts (reasoning, comparing, identifying)
* Social & emotional development (expressing, sharing, awareness, diverse cultural understanding)
* Enrichment classes (Gifted & Talented, Mandarin, Ballet, Soccer, Creative Arts) available.
* Our signature huge private outdoor play space & structure is specific to preschool students.
* Staff certification for Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED and epinephrine auto injector (Epi-Pen)
Classroom Environment * Develop Independence * Prepare for Kindergarten
Pre-K For All (Free)
Our curriculum is fully aligned with the New York State’s Pre-kindergarten Foundation of the Common Core. Instruction is thematic, content-rich, child-centered and developmentally appropriate. Our lessons are geared towards a community of learners with diverse backgrounds and skill level.
Our center time is designed to create interactive learning experiences through social interaction and self-regulation. It also allows children the opportunity to try new things in a safe and structured environment. We mirrored our center time with Creative Curriculum’s interest areas that includes writing center, blocks, math center, discovery center, library and dramatic play center. Children are given a lot of opportunity to strengthen their skills in order to improve their reading and writing readiness for Kindergarten.
The NYCDOE uses the Classroom Assessment Scoring System and the Early Childhood Environmental Ratings Scale (ECERS-R) tools to understand the extent to which Pre-K for All programs are successful at reaching those high-quality standards that support student development and learning across all five domains of the New York State Prekindergarten Foundation for the Common Core (PKFCC). Both tools are grounded in research about the essential supports for promoting children’s achievement.
5/11/20: Pre-K for All seat offers have been advised by NYCDOE via mail/email
* For families with offers to Queens Pointe Talent Preschool, please go to your Myschools account and follow instructions to 'Accept' . Feel free to contact us by email if you need assistance, translation, or have any other questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
* For families that have not received an offer to our school, are on a waitlist, or you want to transfer to our school, please email us at email@example.com with your inquiry and also leave your telephone. We will help you with seating placement to our school.
For new applications, you can still apply to our school. If your child is born 2016 and you are a NYC resident, you can apply to free Pre-K for September 2020/21 school year.
Step 1: Click here for NYCDOE website
Step 2: To apply online, create a Myschools account and fill your information.
Step 3: You must select Queens Pointe Talent Inc. as your 1st choice for best seat placement.
School code is 24QBDB
3/16/20: *School tours below postpone until further notice. Please email us with any inquires and we will try to get back to you as soon as possible.
*Schedule a school tour today! Call 718-803-2300 to book. We are located opposite of Queens Center on the Hoffman Park side. Private entrance at 57-19 Hoffman Drive. Look for the blue awning. (Please excuse the temporary scaffolding surrounding the block)
We look forward to your child's first step towards a free,
full-day, high quality Pre-K program!