We emphasize love, patience and understanding in every aspect of our teaching. Every minute is a teachable moment for both children and staff. Communicating with children is a skillful art. We believe that each child learns differently and we thrive to individualize instruction to meet each child's unique needs in a structured classroom setting.
* 2-4 years old. Tuition based. Year round open enrollment.
* 8:30 am to 5:30 pm full-day program. Monday-Friday
* 9:00 am to 1:00 pm half-day program. Monday-Friday
* Serving breakfast, hot lunch, and snack based on NYS Healthy child nutrition meal pattern
(we do not serve pork, shellfish, or nuts. Vegetarian option available)
* Motor skills, reasoning, sensory, social and emotional development
* Vocabulary, language comprehension, listening and discovery
* Exploration, sorting & matching and cleanup
* Music, arts, language and cultural activities. Children are taught through encouragement,
hands-on play activities, and learn best by "doing".
* Our signature huge private outdoor play space & structure is specific to preschool students.
* Priority seating to free Pre-K for All (school year starts in September)
* Staff certification for Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED and Epinephrine auto injector (Epi-Pen)
Classroom Environment * Small-group setting * Encouraging & Safety conscious
2-4 Years Old